OMNI | Oracle E-Business Suite Insights
Visibility | Decision | Action
Omni, a Customization Repository for Oracle E-Business Suite
- A repository for all the application’s customizations
- A real view of your user base within your ERP
- Version control of all customizations
- Remediation on throw-away customizations and reducing license usages
- Impact analysis of customizations during a patch or upgrade
- License usage within your Oracle ERP and underlying technology
- Security analysis and best practices
Features & Benefits of Omni
- Enables audit of all layers of the infrastructure starting from the Application layer to the OS layer.
- Provides recommendations for the End User workstation layer.
User Profile & Activity
- Identifies the non-active Users in the system.
- Useful information contributed towards License Management.
- Provides an in-depth view of customization footprints by Domain, Application as well as Complexity.
- Single place to maintain customization
- Maintain entire history of customizations
- Repository to hold all related documentation
- Group Customizations into Business Processes
- Upload related documents
- Provides detailed analysis of current customizations with the analysis & effort required to retrofit these custom objects into organization’s release 12 instance.
- Provides accurate effort and cost analysis for the upgrade
- Gives guidance to the developers on the technical change required for the CEMLI objects thus providing accurate effort and cost analysis for upgrade.
- Provides recommendation for eliminating customizations never been used thus reducing the effort, cost and timeline of the upgrade project.
- License Analysis providing insights of all over-board and under-board license usage towards Application, Database and Server.
Source Code Repository
- Integrated solution to maintain the Source Code Version Controlling at various levels.
Oracle Financials & EPM Implementation| App Managed Support
Modules: General Ledger, Assets, Payables, Receivables, Cash Management, Loans & Lease Management, and Planning
Oracle Planning & Budgeting Implementation
Modules: Planning, Budgeting, and Reporting (Essbase)
Location: USA, UK