Request an RPA Process Improvement Workshop
Does Your Company Need Help Implementing Intelligent Automation?
Process Improvement Workshop
Vigilant offers a 1-2 day workshop with our experienced business and IT consultants to identify opportunities for automation and outline the improvements RPA could have on your business.
Here’s how it works:
- Vigilant provides a preliminary consultation workshop to identify 1-3 tasks appropriate for RPA automation, along with a complete Justification of Investment document that outlines the scope and timeline of an RPA project, along with the expected ROI. (Sometimes, RPA is not the best solution for a business process challenge, and we can also tell you that, too, identifying other possible solutions.)
- If a decision is made to proceed with RPA, Vigilant’s consultants conduct an in-depth assessment of the first process to be automated. This phase will include an examination of the business applications and systems being used during execution of the task, interviews with key business resources, and an assessment of any underlying technology.
- Recommendations may be made to streamline the process before automating, in an effort to extract the maximum ROI value out of the project. Because Blue Prism bots work 24 hours a day, we make an effort to reduce the time-per-task, so the licensed bot can automate as many tasks as possible. This is a vital step for success.
- A logic-based RPA workflow is mapped in Visio, modeled and agreed upon by the client and Vigilant project team.
- Installing licenses and developing bots in the Blue Prism Studio is typically the fastest part of the project.
- During the final “roll and shake” phase of the project, we roll the bots out to take over responsibility for the task(s) and shake any bugs out of the process.
- As part of a rollout, Vigilant also provides a 6-month post-launch project assessment that reviews the security, governance and ROI of the project. Adjustments can be made if desired.