Accelerate Your Cloud Journey Using Automation
Date & Time: Tuesday, November 17th, Noon to 12:45 pm ET
Join us for an educational webinar with insightful discussion, real-world use-case examples, hands-on demos, & Q&A with cloud experts.
The Cloud is here to stay, are you prepared?
- Is your company proceeding Cloud-first or Cloud smart?
- How successful organizations approach their Cloud migration
- Using automation to accelerate Cloud journey
- Overview – DR rapid start kit
- Pepper Construction
- Cloud automation (Rackware)
- You will get a 30 day free trial period to explore and gain hands-on experience with the Rackware platform.
Migration Readiness Assessment
- Vigilant consultants will work with you through all the aspects that need to be addressed for a successful migration to the cloud.
- The end result is a plan with actionable recommendations that gives you a much better insight into what you need to do (and by when) to make your cloud migration a success.
Free Proof of Concept
- We will help you to define a business challenge to be solved on the cloud and will move one workload of your choice to the cloud at no cost.
- This POC will help you to evaluate functional, security, compliance, cost, operational efficiency, governance, & service management aspects of the cloud to fit your business needs.
Who Should Attend
- C-level Executives
- CTO’s & Infrastructure Leaders
- Decision-makers responsible for digital transformation strategy
- Technical Specialists & Architects that are responsible for building/managing Cloud environments
Why You Should Attend
Our webinar will let you dive deep into the nuances of a Cloud migration journey and allow you to get practical technical tips on how to get started with your migration, best practices on security aspects, and more.
Todd Matters has years of technical experience and holds over 10 patents. Todd graduated with honors from Millersville State College with a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and Mathematics.
Prior to RackWare, Todd worked with QLogic and Unisys. He was also a co-founder, CTO, & Vice President of Engineering at InfiniCon (acquired by QLogic in 2006).
Co-Founder & Chief Technology Officer | Rackware
Amrita Mukherjee started her career as a programmer, then moved on to become an Oracle Apps DBA, and has been a Cloud Architect for the past 5+ years.
She has direct experience architecting and moving several types of workloads to the various public clouds.
Cloud Solutions Architect | Vigilant